- [RU] IAP validation via Google API
- [RU] Unity3D 3.х Terrain Bump Specular Shader
- [RU] Unity3D 3.x Introduction to Surface Shaders
- [RU] Unity3D 3.x Getting the current active window
- [RU] Developing a game patcher (+source)
- Agasper/unity-android-immersive-mode - This plugin allows your Unity applications go to immersive mode
- Agasper/unity-android-notifications - Unity3D Plugin for Android local notifications
- Agasper/GamePatcher - PC game client patcher
- Agasper/django-google-play-check-payment - Django battery allows you get information about any IAP
- Agasper/django-robokassa - Django battery for Robokassa payment service
- Agasper/AgNet - .NET network library for online games with connection emulation over UDP
Here displayed only latest public projects worth sharing.
Volterra - retro arcade (Android)
Description: Volterra is a dynamic retro arcade game in the style of 80's, Cyberpunk and TRON
Flat Army - MMO Action shooter (Android, iOS, PC)
Description: Flat Army is a dynamic multiplayer shooter for mobile platforms in which you will have hundreds of ways to destroy your enemies. Shoot, blow up, use the weirdest kinds of weapons, check out various game modes and fight against players from all over the world. The result depends only on your skills and weapon mastery!
Naidi-Kvartiru: Rent an apartment service
Description: Rent an apartment service like AirBnb for Russia.
Dictator (Android & iOS)
Description: Your presidential chair is ready. Come in, sit back and start ruling. Approve bills, roll out reforms, take part in international negotiations, increase the country's external debt, and don't forget about your own interests. Otherwise, do everything a true Dictator should do. But be prepared: each of your decisions will have consequences. Going to beef up your budget by increasing taxes? As a thank-you, your people will present a revolution to you. Want to reduce your military spending? Then the military guys may want to reduce your lifetime.
Dungeon Explorer II (Android & iOS)
Description: Second game about creepy dungeons with tons of loot and monsters.
Star-Draft: Space Control (Android & iOS)
Description: Its prehistory to the original Star-Draft game. You should play as the soldier of space forces and keep defence of your solar system.
Dragons Journey (Android & iOS)
Description: First mobile project by our team
Dungeon Explorer (Android)
Description: I spent an about 48 hours for this game, and made it just for fun :) Monster models i took from Unity Assets Store, other modelled by myself.
Zodchy Online MMORPG + Server (frozen)
Description: The development of indie sandbox game Zodchy started within Solar-Games studio. This game is about freedom, colonization and epic battles.
Client written on Unity3D engine. Server written on C# and work under Mono on a Debian Linux.
Star-Draft MMORPG + Server (frozen)
Description: The development of space battle game Star-Draft started within Solar-Games studio. This game is team vs. team pvp.
In last versions expanded with a few PVE missions. Client written on Unity3D engine.
Server written on
Python (Hello CCP :)), and work under PyPy C# (because python is very slow for that job).
Server have excellent scalability and splitted into Char, Balancer and Map server.
Universal game patcher (opensource, MIT license)
Description: This patcher allows to patch a huge game client with small patch size. Based on RSync algorithm.
Successfully tested with Unity3D on files more than 600 MB. Save ratio up to 95%
Project "Unicraft" (+Server)
Description: Small fun project. I made something like "Minecraft" on Unity3D with server on Python. A world is randomly generated by multilayer Perlin noise.
This project fully repeats minecraft world construction functional includes lighting and mesh construction.
Gothic wear internet shop "Dark-Lab" (closed)
Description: Personal internet shop gives me additional profit for moar beer. In the distant 2008, I used the Apache+mod_python+MySql for that.
Megafon Locator (closed)
Description: A huge project for Russian mobile operator "Megafon". Project consists of the next parts:
- A map editor workspace. We use a GPSMapEdit tool for this. With "Polish" output maps.
- Map storage server. Main requirement is a scalability and high load perfomance. Server must load all maps into RAM and be able to:
- Render picture for any coords and zoom
- Return nearest street(house) or crossroad by coords
- Return ZIP code and state for any coords
- Web client. We prerender all map on all zooms and save every map square on hard drive, web client load prerendered images,
receive info about user location from server and show final map.